Hi there

I recently got my Android and i am fairly new to it. I have been noticing random apps installing on my home page... battle ship, gangnam style, top apps and a whole bunch of others without my permission, which i did not install.
    a) how can i permanently delete them so they dont appear again? (i tried airpush detector and removed 1 game) i cant seem top uninstall it by clicking menu and uninstall and the only option it gives me is to toss it into the garbage.

b) is this some sort of malware? (i use norton virus scan... nothing detected.

i have also noticed that once this app installs my Android freezes for a bit then runs normally.

Thank you!
    10-26-2012 10:37 AM
    I think they might not be apps, but shortcuts automatically created by some apps you downloaded(I.e. bad promotions.) Check in your app list. If they ain't there then Just remove them

Edit: What phone/tablet do you have?
    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    10-26-2012 11:46 AM
    I think they might not be apps, but shortcuts automatically created by some apps you downloaded(I.e. bad promotions.) Check in your app list. If they ain't there then Just remove them

Edit: What phone/tablet do you have?
    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I am using a Galaxy S3

I went through the application list and I did not find any odd/suspicious apps.
    10-26-2012 01:04 PM