Apps available?

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
What I'd like to know is if apps that I have now on my Storm will be available in the Android Market? I can't access the Android Market, that I know of, until I have the phone. Or can I? I've made a list and hope that all or most of the apps I have now will be available. Thanks!

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Totally different operating systems. It is very likely you'll be able to find 99% of what you're looking for in the Android Market.

AJFSTORM

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
What I'd like to know is if apps that I have now on my Storm will be available in the Android Market? I can't access the Android Market, that I know of, until I have the phone. Or can I? I've made a list and hope that all or most of the apps I have now will be available. Thanks!

What do you have on your Storm now? I'm sure we can tell you which are on Android or not. Most of the more popular ones (like Viigo) I'm sure will eventually come to Android because it's becoming such a huge market. And there's plenty that are similar already anyway.

I had a Storm and really don't miss any of the apps, especially Quickpull ;) You're going to love Android!

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Oh come on, no quickpull?!? LOL! J/K. I didn't have a ton of apps since it would cause memory problems and........well you know the deal. The ones I currently have loaded are as follows:

BBScanner (I believe this one is called Scanner Radio on Android)
CardStar
iheartradio
Pandora
Poynt (But I've heard I won't miss this one either with Google Maps and other included programs)
Shazam (I know there is one in the Market called SoundHound or something similar so I'll have to decide which is better)
Slacker Radio

I guess that's it for now, but I'll be asking again if I think of any more.

Thanks guys!

Prospekt

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh come on, no quickpull?!? LOL! J/K. I didn't have a ton of apps since it would cause memory problems and........well you know the deal. The ones I currently have loaded are as follows:

BBScanner (I believe this one is called Scanner Radio on Android)
CardStar
iheartradio
Pandora
Poynt (But I've heard I won't miss this one either with Google Maps and other included programs)
Shazam (I know there is one in the Market called SoundHound or something similar so I'll have to decide which is better)
Slacker Radio

I guess that's it for now, but I'll be asking again if I think of any more.

Thanks guys!

iheartradio - yes
pandora - yes
shazam - yes
slacker - yes

for the others there are extremely similar apps available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC