Which HideSMS Apps will hide SMS conversations from MobiStealth Spy App?

VinnyCee

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
So someone installed the MobiStealth spy application on my 'Droid. I suspect I know who it is but would like to let them continue thinking it is still intercepting all of my text messages.

What Hide SMS apps (i.e. - HideItPro, HideSMS, SecureSMS, etc.) will hide the SMS data from this MobiStealth app?

If there are none, what apps can I use to communicate without it being intercepted by the MobiStealth spyware?

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So someone installed the MobiStealth spy application on my 'Droid. I suspect I know who it is but would like to let them continue thinking it is still intercepting all of my text messages.

What Hide SMS apps (i.e. - HideItPro, HideSMS, SecureSMS, etc.) will hide the SMS data from this MobiStealth app?

If you are that concerned about it why not just buy a prepaid phone for 20$ a month?
If there are none, what apps can I use to communicate without it being intercepted by the MobiStealth spyware?

There are a multitude of apps out there that communicate over the internet and not your data. maybe try POWOW

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000