So someone installed the MobiStealth spy application on my 'Droid. I suspect I know who it is but would like to let them continue thinking it is still intercepting all of my text messages.

What Hide SMS apps (i.e. - HideItPro, HideSMS, SecureSMS, etc.) will hide the SMS data from this MobiStealth app?

If there are none, what apps can I use to communicate without it being intercepted by the MobiStealth spyware?
    10-31-2012 05:26 PM
    So someone installed the MobiStealth spy application on my 'Droid. I suspect I know who it is but would like to let them continue thinking it is still intercepting all of my text messages.

What Hide SMS apps (i.e. - HideItPro, HideSMS, SecureSMS, etc.) will hide the SMS data from this MobiStealth app?

If you are that concerned about it why not just buy a prepaid phone for 20$ a month?
    If there are none, what apps can I use to communicate without it being intercepted by the MobiStealth spyware?
    There are a multitude of apps out there that communicate over the internet and not your data. maybe try POWOW
    11-02-2012 01:08 PM