Not slamming or complaining, just making sure I have it set up correctly...

Whenever I get a new email in through the stock HTC email app, the notificaiton bar just says "New Email, 1 Unread mail (Exchange ActiveSync). Can this be changed to show the Sender and the Subject? The Gmail app gives you the sender and the subject.

Just checking.

Thanks,
    07-13-2010 11:39 AM
    Anyone?
    07-15-2010 04:57 AM
    Not to my knowledge. My phone's usually in my pocket, so I never see the notification anyway. I have it set to give me a couple of short vibrates, and by the time I get it out of my pocket the notification is gone.
    07-15-2010 08:04 AM
    doesnt bother me...but i use K-9 mail and it DOES show that information. again, overall i dont see it unless im on the phone so it just happens on my pocket anyways
    07-15-2010 09:43 AM
    Not to my knowledge. My phone's usually in my pocket, so I never see the notification anyway. I have it set to give me a couple of short vibrates, and by the time I get it out of my pocket the notification is gone.
    I'm not talking about during the notification, but when I pull down the notification shade from the top after I have received a notification. I would like to be able to see what the emails are from that screen, and know whether I want to open them, as opposed to having to click on the notification and go all the way into the email app to see who they are from.
    07-16-2010 05:24 AM
    Just double checked. No, the notification pull down doesn't show anything except that I received an email, and I'm not aware of any settings to change that. It would be nice, but if you've gotten a dozen messages it could only show one or two, so I don't consider it a real big deal.
    07-16-2010 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD