07-14-2010 06:56 PM
35 12
tools
    I even removed the app Monday and reinstalled it yesterday to see if it was gonna limit me to 5 tags. Nope. Unlimited. Pretty cool.
    Yeah, that has me wondering if that billing screen is reliable.
    07-14-2010 05:18 AM
    I find shazam is one of those apps that's cool to show off to people, but other than that I find it totally useless. Maybe it's because I hold too much useless knowledge in my own memory and can remember who sang most songs on the radio. Additionally, for those VZW customers, I think verizon has a free shazam-like app that does the same thing as shazam.
    07-14-2010 06:52 AM
    I find shazam is one of those apps that's cool to show off to people, but other than that I find it totally useless. Maybe it's because I hold too much useless knowledge in my own memory and can remember who sang most songs on the radio. Additionally, for those VZW customers, I think verizon has a free shazam-like app that does the same thing as shazam.
    Same here. Besides, if I don't know a song, I typically can't drop what I'm doing to "Shazam" it. It's fun to show, but not much beyond. I wanted to see if it would honor the wording "was used on the phone prior to X date".
    07-14-2010 10:15 AM
    Wow. As I have been tagging songs, I have wondered how Shazam can pay for the Server and the bandwidth. As much as I hate to see them set a 5 song per month limitation the free version, I totally see why they have to do it.
    07-14-2010 10:23 AM
    If the product works good for you, instead of jumping ship when they try and recoup their losses, you could just... you know, buy the app you enjoy so much?
    07-14-2010 11:09 AM
    I actually use it more than I thought, mainly because my boys are constantly listening to the car radio and saying "cool song...who's it by?"
    07-14-2010 11:38 AM
    WOOO i have unlimited tags too...maybe because i had it on my phone before and it was removed due to my hard reset
    07-14-2010 11:42 AM
    Me too. I downloaded it a couple of days ago, but never opened it up until today.
    Don't worry. I had downloaded Shazam about a week or so ago, but never opened it. Applied the update this morning. Just checked the payment status and said it's paid/unlimited. You should see the same.
    07-14-2010 02:47 PM
    Don't worry. I had downloaded Shazam about a week or so ago, but never opened it. Applied the update this morning. Just checked the payment status and said it's paid/unlimited. You should see the same.
    I haven't heard from anyone who hasn't seen this in their payment status...even those who downloaded it for the first time AFTER the deadline.
    07-14-2010 02:49 PM
    I just downloaded this July 12th at 11pm. And ran it a few times..good to hear it's working for other people too.
    07-14-2010 06:56 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD