Hey all,

I'm looking for an application like Outline Tracker (for Pre). It has support for the Getting things done methodology. Basically a really good task manager.

Thanks
    07-13-2010 01:49 PM
    Got To Do is completely embedded in the Getting Things Done world. Really quick to add and alter tasks and assign them to locations and contexts etc. It also can be integrated with Pure Calendar Widget (Agenda). The application syncs with Toodledo cloud application too (a bit clunky but quite powerful). The Got To Do paid app removes adds and allows for sub folders but only if you have a professional Toodledo account (which supports sub folders). I bought the paid app anyway despite not having a professional Toodledo account, as it is a fantastic app and the developer deserves to make a few quid. This is my most used app and has become entirely indispensable.
    brichter45 likes this.
    07-13-2010 05:48 PM
    Got To Do is completely embedded in the Getting Things Done world. Really quick to add and alter tasks and assign them to locations and contexts etc. It also can be integrated with Pure Calendar Widget (Agenda). The application syncs with Toodledo cloud application too (a bit clunky but quite powerful). The Got To Do paid app removes adds and allows for sub folders but only if you have a professional Toodledo account (which supports sub folders). I bought the paid app anyway despite not having a professional Toodledo account, as it is a fantastic app and the developer deserves to make a few quid. This is my most used app and has become entirely indispensable.
    Thanks a lot Eyesparky, I downloaded the free version yesterday and am going to pay for the full version. That was the only thing i was going to miss about switching from my pre, but i'm glad i can move my GTD stuff over to a different system and still make it functional.
    07-14-2010 08:54 AM
    No problem ... hope it works out for you as well as it has for me.
    07-14-2010 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD