Hi all!

I was wondering if there was a calendar app out there that had "templates" for events when adding to the calendar. For example, I could create an "Electric Bill" template, and then when I get my bill I could just go to the due date, add that template, and boom. No need to type in the name and any other info every month.

Just a thought I had today as I was thinking about more stuff that I'd like to start putting in my calendar.

Thanks!
    07-13-2010 03:07 PM
    Hi all!

I was wondering if there was a calendar app out there that had "templates" for events when adding to the calendar. For example, I could create an "Electric Bill" template, and then when I get my bill I could just go to the due date, add that template, and boom. No need to type in the name and any other info every month.

Just a thought I had today as I was thinking about more stuff that I'd like to start putting in my calendar.

Thanks!
    OK, I think I get it. You are not talking about a calendar template to change the colors and font of your calendar, you want maybe a drop-down or something with a list of things you can pick from. That sounds like it would be useful.

There are a few To-do apps out there, maybe one of them ties into the calendar and has that function already.
    07-13-2010 03:55 PM
    OK, I think I get it. You are not talking about a calendar template to change the colors and font of your calendar, you want maybe a drop-down or something with a list of things you can pick from. That sounds like it would be useful.

There are a few To-do apps out there, maybe one of them ties into the calendar and has that function already.
    Exactly, kind of like a lot of phones have quick texts for text messages: Be right there, Where are you?, In a meeting, etc. At first I thought I could just do something with a recurring setting, like set it to repeat every month. Then I realized that not everything occurs on the same date every month.
    07-13-2010 07:14 PM
    Search for Quick Addroid in the Market.
    bigkbull likes this.
    07-13-2010 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD