FoxNews launches new Android App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I found it but it would be so much easier if people could just follow your link and then use barcode scanner to get it.

They also have an official business app, too.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
+1 Finaly I can have some real news on my phone. Good find.

Here, hope this helps.

chart

Last edited:

mr.saving

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Just wat we needed! (ugh)

PS.Just to nip this in the bud, I don't want to make this a political thread. If Fox News is your cup of tea,great...I just wanted to poke at you all with the tin foil hats. :)

Last edited:

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just wat we needed! (ugh)

PS.Just to nip this in the bud, I don't want to make this a political thread. If Fox News is your cup of tea,great...I just wanted to poke at you all with the tin foil hats. :)

Fox news is not perfect but it IS the most neutral news reporting we have.
It really is as fair and balanced as we have right now. No other news cast or reporting service gives as equal of a balance to the left AND right.

People think Fox is totally right leaning, and some of the shows are of course, but it is not always. Not counting some of the shows, the news itself is very balanced. Just because you actually see any coverage of the right AT ALL that you NEVER see on CNN does not mean it is totally right leaning.

The problem is as soon as liberals see anything that disagrees with their limited view of the world or reports the truth and it is slightly right, or even central, they shout ?unfair, look how right leaning and unfair that is!? BS!!!

If you think CNN, or any other network, gives any fair coverage for the right as it does the left then you really are drinking the Kool Aid. Get the facts and make up your own mind.

mr.saving

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I actually watch them all...just I can't seem to stay on Fox News for longer then 5 minutes before I want to punch a baby.

Maybe I have bad timing on the show schedule?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I actually watch them all...just I can't seem to stay on Fox News for longer then 5 minutes before I want to punch a baby.

Maybe I have bad timing on the show schedule?

I also watch them all. For me Fox news took a dive when glenn beck started getting all crazy.

But to each his own.

(I can totally see this thread getting closed) :p

Thanks for the QR Paladin.

BTW, any other official news apps from the other major news sources? Inksoft makes a bunch but i'd rather have official.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I also watch them all. For me Fox news took a dive when glenn beck started getting all crazy.

But to each his own.

(I can totally see this thread getting closed) :p

Thanks for the QR Paladin.

BTW, any other official news apps from the other major news sources? Inksoft makes a bunch but i'd rather have official.

USA today, the NYT, and ABC news all have official apps. Those are the ones I can name off the top of my head.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will watch anything that doesn't involve Keith Oberhman.

I would love an Andy Rooney quote of the day app....dude makes no sense but I laugh every time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2