Lost some love for Google

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I personally carn't stand social websites and don't plan on using them. So now I have to sign up to Google+ just to rate apps its a joke, when you look at reviews it shows how few people use it and I bet Google have had an idea how to force millions to sign up.

I bet developers won't be happy because they won't get many ratings and many poor apps won't get noticed as much because they won't be left feedback.

Very poor Google I Dont see why I should be forced to use something I don't want to...anyone else feeling like this? How many more social things are going to be forced on us, everything is Facebook or twitter every game you buy has its own social stuff and its annoying me more and more...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Calm down. You can still rate things on Google play, it just shows up as being rated by ?a Google user"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Calm down. You can still rate things on Google play, it just shows up as being rated by ?a Google user"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Won't let me on my nexus gives you two options sign in or cancel, not sure if you have had the update or not.

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Same two options here, sign up or cancel. I pick cancel. My opinion has been suppressed in regards to the apps I love and hate.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Same two options here, sign up or cancel. I pick cancel. My opinion has been suppressed in regards to the apps I love and hate.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

I wonder if a lot of people feel like that, saw one app the other day saying it had a virus when installed with avg scan, its gone now I wonder if more people will feel like that now.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Good.
If you won't stand behind what you say in a review that affects someone's lively hood with your real name, you should have no voice to say it with.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney