NEW APP - iDialit - FREE - reach a company representative without pressing a button!!

iDialit

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Want to reach a company representative without pressing a button?Try I Dial it

iDialit was created to help people reach a customer service representative without pressing any numbers or having to select any menu options. Just pick a company, click it and wait for a representative to pick up
Trying to reach at&t, Verizon, Sprint, T mobile, Your bank, car insurance company .... ? Don?t want to guess what option gets you to a representative ? Then just click on the company name and wait till a person picks up the call. Our dialer will dial the company?s phone number and press the required digits so you won?t have to dial any numbers.

I Dial It is currently in beta, so please bear with us as we are constantly adding more numbers and modifying the app to make your dialing experience as pleasant as possible. If you have a favorite company that is not in our database then please use the suggest company menu option to let us know and we will try our best to add it for you.

Currently we support calling to Major Banks , Car insurance companies , Credit Card companies , Wireless Carriers , Shipping Companies and much more ... for a full list of companies we support please install application.

I attached the screenshots of my app.

Link to market : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../store/apps/d...bGl0LmNvZGUiXQ&token=BVFVd7W5..

What do you guys think ?

Attachments

• idialit-screenshot-1.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 25
  • idialit-screenshot-2.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 25
  • idialit-screenshot-3.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 27
  • idialit-screenshot-4.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-4.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 25

sweaner

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
This seems like a very nice idea. I will try it out this weekend. Remember to keep up eith any changes the companies make.

iDialit

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
thank you for you post. We are always going to be updating the app to include changes that companies might make. What we also incorporated into the app is a future called report number , basically if a number you call often or even once does not work for any reason all the user needs to do is click the I button next to the name of the company and we get a report that said number is no longer working and we will get right on it to fix it. I appreciate your comment and thank you again.

Arsen Gharibyan

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
wow dude Idialit its something new . i called Wells Fargo and Fedex just in 20 seconds, that idea with music is cool,i don't know how u did that but thank you for ur app,u makes my life easier i was just listening ur music the its stops and rep say HOW CAN I HELP U. ))))))) nice job