Does anyone know if something like this exists, or could even be created? I ask because the Evo seems to have more options than the Droid X as far as controlling the way your camera takes a picture, so is all of that software based?
    07-18-2010 11:08 PM
    well the stock app is quite basic if you want to use your camera capabilities to the fullest download Fxcamera or camera 360.
    07-19-2010 11:12 AM
    I was thinking more along the lines of exposure control or something like that. Also, is there a program that will allow you to downsize the photographs on your phone before you send them out to the web?
    07-21-2010 04:53 PM
    I was thinking more along the lines of exposure control or something like that. Also, is there a program that will allow you to downsize the photographs on your phone before you send them out to the web?
    Try Vignette.

And for resizing them you can go into the Gallery, select a picture and use the edit feature under menu, and click Advanced -> Resize. This will give you basic resolution choices for the picture to allow you to send the pic out.
    07-21-2010 06:29 PM
    Is there a program that will let you resize the image to a specific resolution? (i.e. set the width to 500px and have it resize accordingly)

And is there a way to sharpen the images on the phone? I usually over-sharpen my images to compensate for Facebook's compression so being able to do all of this in the phone would be excellent.
    08-02-2010 04:30 PM
    I am still on the hunt for a photo application that can resize images and possibly apply some sort of sharpening to them in-phone.

Anyone have any ideas if such an app exists?
    09-21-2010 08:03 PM
    I'd love a manual control as well. I tried vignette, and most of the settings wouldn't stick, like whitebalance and focus distance. Manual focus for closeups would also be great
    09-21-2010 08:55 PM
    I'd love something like this, too. The autofocus isn't good enough for closeups, so a manual focus and manual access to the three main lighting settings (S, A, ISO) would be brilliant.
    09-22-2010 12:13 AM
    I really just want to resize my images (as in I set the pixel width and height) and apply some sharpening.
    09-27-2010 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD