hope they update handcent soon!

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
hope they update this soon the only bugs i noticed are backgroung images dont work and they mess up your home screen if you try and use them also the led color option is grayed out can not change! this sucks i love handcent.:(

movieman742

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
after a couple months handcent slows the phone down. Had it on my droid and it happened to that one, i'm gonna stay away from the app for a little bit.

lindycu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
One thing is that I have found is that Droid X has lots of built-in functionality that other prior devices didn't have. I found handcsnt really didn't do anything to improve SMS functionality built-in.

I will say that both had issues with lag pulling in pictures from contacts. I have 1000 contacts so I realize this is my problem more than a devce problem.

showson1

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
after a couple months handcent slows the phone down. Had it on my droid and it happened to that one, i'm gonna stay away from the app for a little bit.

I've used handcent on my MyTouch (last year), Nexus one and now my Droid X.
I haven't noticed any slowing caused by it.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've used handcent on my MyTouch (last year), Nexus one and now my Droid X.
I haven't noticed any slowing caused by it.

Thanks. I've never used it but was looking forward to using it after the update. That was the first I've heard about it slowing the phone down too.