dTor v1.0RC4 Available Now

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Still having the FC issue, but its only when i'm actually downloading something. Also note that it let me unlock it for the first time today. Before it wouldn't let me, despite the fact that i paid for the app.

Progress is good.

We are working to resolve this licensing issue and hope to have a fix out shortly.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I hope to have more detailed info tomorrow. I just got my hands on an Evo today and it will arrive tomorrow, and we will start testing with it immediately. I hope the results will come fast.

bpdamas

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I hope to have more detailed info tomorrow. I just got my hands on an Evo today and it will arrive tomorrow, and we will start testing with it immediately. I hope the results will come fast.

Thanks for your dedicated hard work. I am willing to test anything if you need me to. So far it won't let me unlock the license and then force closes.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Just to put this out there... its not a fix, but some users having issues with the app FC on start, or not getting past the licensing have had some success, when uninstalling the app, deleting the dTor directory and then reinstalling. We hope to release a fix for the Evo issue shortly, I just got my hands on an Evo yesterday finally!

So, it is only a matter of time now until we get this all sorted out.

Thanks,

Jason

bpdamas

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Just to put this out there... its not a fix, but some users having issues with the app FC on start, or not getting past the licensing have had some success, when uninstalling the app, deleting the dTor directory and then reinstalling. We hope to release a fix for the Evo issue shortly, I just got my hands on an Evo yesterday finally!

So, it is only a matter of time now until we get this all sorted out.

Thanks,

Jason

I tried deleting the directory when I installed the RC5 (however the file I downloaded says RC4) and reset the phone in between each step. I still had no luck getting it to work. Anyway, good luck getting it working.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone.

Just a quick update for you all. We are working to resolve the issues some people are currently having with dTor. We hope to have a new release out over the weekend. In the meantime, I wanted to also announce that we have a new forum open on our website at Blue Planet Apps - Forum This forum can be used for support or for requests, etc... As always, we will support our products here on Android Central, the #1 Android hub, and also more detailed and concentrated information can (and will) be found on our website.

Thank you all for your support and patience.

-Jason

JTDavis86

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Ya it does the same on my Droid Incredible. I uninstalled previous version and deleted directory with Astro, rebooted and still FC after new install.

RussST24

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Same issue on Galaxy S . Just fc after install won't get past the licence.
Rc4 got past th license but fc soon after. This rc5 is not there yet.

Russ

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes, we hope to release a major update over the weekend of possibly Monday. Now that we have got our hands on an HTC Evo, it will make debugging a lot easier. The problem with the FC at the start is not even a dTor issue, but a licensing issue and something that I am debating removing altogether and replacing with ads, possibly making the app free. I am not sure how that will work yet or even if we can do it. We are working to resolve the licensing issues asap.

Thanks,

Jason

JTDavis86

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I really appreciate you guys looking in to this problem because I really like this app and dont want to switch to anything else lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm