02-02-2011 04:03 AM
126 ... 23456
tools
    Has anyone figured out where the calendar widget settings are? Mine keeps showing a calendar that I don't need / want displayed right now. I have it hidden in the stock calendar app and another cal widget I have let's me choose which calendars to show. I looked everywhere and can't find the settings for the LPP calendar widget.
    08-02-2010 04:15 PM
    Has anyone figured out where the calendar widget settings are? Mine keeps showing a calendar that I don't need / want displayed right now. I have it hidden in the stock calendar app and another cal widget I have let's me choose which calendars to show. I looked everywhere and can't find the settings for the LPP calendar widget.
    the LPP widget can only display from your google calendar or sense calendar for now. youll have to adjust what calendars you want displayed in your google calendar settings
    08-02-2010 04:23 PM
    I'm loving the direction he's going with these updates. With the addition of the calendar widget, I'm totally dumping the X's Motorola launcher. I would like the option to have the calendar widget default to calendar view though. I'm sure he'll provide a setting for that soon.

P.S. - I don't use Google Calendar. I use the stock Moto one, so the inability to display the Sense calendar must be something he still needs to implement.
    08-02-2010 04:38 PM
    This update also fixed all the Force Close issues I was having with the Hidden Apps feature from the last update. Really, all I could ask for. Now my bottom row of my app drawer is nice and full, and my OCD is satisfied.
    08-02-2010 05:31 PM
    the LPP widget can only display from your google calendar or sense calendar for now. youll have to adjust what calendars you want displayed in your google calendar settings
    That's the problem. Under the phone's calendar settings, I have one specific calendar "synced, not visible". The stock calendar app's not showing it, another calendar widget I have is not showing it, but the LPP widget is.
    08-02-2010 05:35 PM
    I think it's hilarious that there are so many people saying they think 1.99 is ridiculous for an app. Hell, it comes with a great calendar widget, scrollable, that is as good if not better then Pure Calendar widget... which costs 1.99.

Soon will be messaging widgets, also scrollable. That costs 2 bucks.

There are more widgets, that I would never use, but they are there and included, which you would otherwise have to pay for.

On top of ALL of that, there is FREE version that is also terrific. I just upgraded today, not for any other reason other then the fact that I wanted a good calendar widget. I was about to buy Pure Calendar Widget, then I saw that this had the same thing for the same money. Made sense.

I've been using LP for a while now, and I've never had a single issue. It's really, really great, and my dock is BAD ***.
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    08-02-2010 05:47 PM
    I installed LP and all my widgets went away.. How do you configure the launcher? I also have an issue with battery getting sucked down on my x. I looked at running apps and there are a ton running how do I know what needs to be open and what I should be closed? when you exit a app is there a close button like BB?
    08-02-2010 07:00 PM
    I hope I am not repeating what someone already said, I am too excited to read through all the posts though.

With the last update, from what I can tell, there is now an option for the bottom dock spots to assign them a swype function.

Launch a different app
    show screen previews
    Open app drawer
    Open notifications
    show/hide status bar

If that isn't a reason enough to choose launcherPro I don't know what is!
    08-02-2010 09:51 PM
    I remember paying $20+ each for quality apps for Palm OS, Android prices are crazy cheap for nearly everything.
    08-02-2010 10:23 PM
    I installed LP and all my widgets went away.. How do you configure the launcher? I also have an issue with battery getting sucked down on my x. I looked at running apps and there are a ton running how do I know what needs to be open and what I should be closed? when you exit a app is there a close button like BB?
    That happens when you changed launchers - you'll have to re-add all your shortcuts and widgets etc
    08-03-2010 06:53 AM
    When the paid version becomes available in the App Store, I will be glad to purchase.
    08-17-2010 08:09 PM
    When the paid version becomes available in the App Store, I will be glad to purchase.
    If you download the free version when you PayPal the 3 bux you get a code that unlocks the Pro version. not sure if it be in the Market or not.
    08-17-2010 08:20 PM
    That may be quite a while. Fede, the developer, lives in a country where the paid app process is not allowed. So, you'd have to wait for political approval of the market system in his country. Could be next week, could be never. I wouldn't hold my breath over a couple of bucks through paypal.
    08-18-2010 04:42 AM
    I've been getting a lot of force closes with LP lately (running stock N1 with froyo). This has just started to happen within the last week. Anyone else experiencing this?

btw... A few force closes a day is not enough to switch back to another launcher. LP is sweet.
    08-18-2010 07:38 AM
    What is the launcher listed under in the market? I can't seem to find it.
    08-23-2010 08:02 PM
    What is the launcher listed under in the market? I can't seem to find it.
    LauncherPro -- all one word.
    08-23-2010 08:13 PM
    Thanks found it loving it
    08-26-2010 08:59 PM
    The new transition effects are silky smooth, Fede says we will see another update in a week!! I'm excited!
    01-20-2011 05:26 PM
    Love the new changes thus far. My favorite launcher by far!
    01-20-2011 08:59 PM
    Big fan of the LP+, but I'm having one small issue... I've got a folder on a homescreen that I put my most used games in, 2 of which are Angry Birds and Angry Birds seasons. Every time I reboot, the Angry Birds app icons disappear from that folder (not the app drawer) and they become the little blue screen with the settings wheel in the corner.

Does anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?
    01-20-2011 09:16 PM
    The cube transition feels kind of jumpy to me. The other ones are nice and smooth.
    01-20-2011 09:24 PM
    Big fan of the LP+, but I'm having one small issue... I've got a folder on a homescreen that I put my most used games in, 2 of which are Angry Birds and Angry Birds seasons. Every time I reboot, the Angry Birds app icons disappear from that folder (not the app drawer) and they become the little blue screen with the settings wheel in the corner.

Same use to happen to me. Had a folder with my most used apps. Got rid of the folder, now I just keep some of the apps in the docks. That's what's great about LP, you can have multiple docks.

It use to happen to my app Poynt. That was the only one out of about 8 apps in the folder.
    01-20-2011 09:28 PM
    Same use to happen to me. Had a folder with my most used apps. Got rid of the folder, now I just keep some of the apps in the docks. That's what's great about LP, you can have multiple docks.

It use to happen to my app Poynt. That was the only one out of about 8 apps in the folder.
    I run both LP+ and Now Adw EX, and now I know what the buzz is about EX...smoking UI, and no sense attached. It has a concealed dock behind the main one, and can run an infinite amount of shortcuts, so they both have multiple docks
    01-20-2011 09:59 PM

try Apps organizer. You can also use it instead of the app drawer and keep uor stuff organized the way u want.

Apps Organizer
    by Fabio Collini
    >250,000 downloads, 16948 ratings (4.5 avg)
    Free
    01-21-2011 07:33 AM
    I love the new transitions. I really like the "Scale" one. I wish there was a random one though so it would use all of them. Can't wait for that full rebuild he has been working on!
    01-21-2011 08:48 AM
126 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD