Huge Launcher Pro Update

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
complaining about three dollars?!

I think it's hilarious that there are so many people saying they think 1.99 is ridiculous for an app. Hell, it comes with a great calendar widget, scrollable, that is as good if not better then Pure Calendar widget... which costs 1.99.

Soon will be messaging widgets, also scrollable. That costs 2 bucks.

There are more widgets, that I would never use, but they are there and included, which you would otherwise have to pay for.

On top of ALL of that, there is FREE version that is also terrific. I just upgraded today, not for any other reason other then the fact that I wanted a good calendar widget. I was about to buy Pure Calendar Widget, then I saw that this had the same thing for the same money. Made sense.

I've been using LP for a while now, and I've never had a single issue. It's really, really great, and my dock is BAD ***.

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I installed LP and all my widgets went away.. How do you configure the launcher? I also have an issue with battery getting sucked down on my x. I looked at running apps and there are a ton running how do I know what needs to be open and what I should be closed? when you exit a app is there a close button like BB?

MRCLrider

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I hope I am not repeating what someone already said, I am too excited to read through all the posts though.

With the last update, from what I can tell, there is now an option for the bottom dock spots to assign them a swype function.

Launch a different app
show screen previews
Open app drawer
Open notifications
show/hide status bar

If that isn't a reason enough to choose launcherPro I don't know what is!

braj

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I remember paying $20+ each for quality apps for Palm OS, Android prices are crazy cheap for nearly everything.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I installed LP and all my widgets went away.. How do you configure the launcher? I also have an issue with battery getting sucked down on my x. I looked at running apps and there are a ton running how do I know what needs to be open and what I should be closed? when you exit a app is there a close button like BB?

That happens when you changed launchers - you'll have to re-add all your shortcuts and widgets etc

Sundown

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
When the paid version becomes available in the App Store, I will be glad to purchase.

That may be quite a while. Fede, the developer, lives in a country where the paid app process is not allowed. So, you'd have to wait for political approval of the market system in his country. Could be next week, could be never. I wouldn't hold my breath over a couple of bucks through paypal.

canonfaz

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been getting a lot of force closes with LP lately (running stock N1 with froyo). This has just started to happen within the last week. Anyone else experiencing this?

btw... A few force closes a day is not enough to switch back to another launcher. LP is sweet.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Big fan of the LP+, but I'm having one small issue... I've got a folder on a homescreen that I put my most used games in, 2 of which are Angry Birds and Angry Birds seasons. Every time I reboot, the Angry Birds app icons disappear from that folder (not the app drawer) and they become the little blue screen with the settings wheel in the corner.

Does anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Big fan of the LP+, but I'm having one small issue... I've got a folder on a homescreen that I put my most used games in, 2 of which are Angry Birds and Angry Birds seasons. Every time I reboot, the Angry Birds app icons disappear from that folder (not the app drawer) and they become the little blue screen with the settings wheel in the corner.

Same use to happen to me. Had a folder with my most used apps. Got rid of the folder, now I just keep some of the apps in the docks. That's what's great about LP, you can have multiple docks.

It use to happen to my app Poynt. That was the only one out of about 8 apps in the folder.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Same use to happen to me. Had a folder with my most used apps. Got rid of the folder, now I just keep some of the apps in the docks. That's what's great about LP, you can have multiple docks.

It use to happen to my app Poynt. That was the only one out of about 8 apps in the folder.

I run both LP+ and Now Adw EX, and now I know what the buzz is about EX...smoking UI, and no sense attached. It has a concealed dock behind the main one, and can run an infinite amount of shortcuts, so they both have multiple docks ;)

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site

try Apps organizer. You can also use it instead of the app drawer and keep uor stuff organized the way u want.

Apps Organizer
by Fabio Collini
>250,000 downloads, 16948 ratings (4.5 avg)
Free
rating9.png

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I love the new transitions. I really like the "Scale" one. I wish there was a random one though so it would use all of them. Can't wait for that full rebuild he has been working on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995