Is anyone else using this app? I realy love it. I have profiles set up for Home, Office, Night time and even one for when I am driving. You can set different ring tones, volume levels, turn on WIFI, turn off GPS any sorts of settings set to be what ever you want. For example I have my Home profile set with all my Rocking/unprofessional ring tones but I have my Day profile set with all my more Politically correct stuff. You can switch profiles based on time location or duration I have the Mute profile set at 1 1/2 hours so when I go to church I tap mute its sets for 1 1/2 hours then goes back to Day profile on its own. Check it out its a nice adder to your Android device.

A link to more information for ya if your interested.

Phone Weaver
    07-19-2010 09:11 PM
    Sounds similar to Settings Profile, which I use. But I'll take a look at this. Always interested to see if there's something better.

Edit: After visiting the web site listed above, I have to say it looks a LOT like Settings Profile. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I suppose the developer of SP should be very flattered.
    07-20-2010 12:22 PM
    That video is hysterical :lol:

I normally use Timerrific to set my profiles, however I like the idea of being able to change your ringtone within your profile too. However the 6.99 price tag is enough to keep me with an alternative like Timerrific or settings profile.
    07-20-2010 12:54 PM
    I've been using PhoneWeaver on the Windows Mobile platform for a few years; it was (and is!) a great product for that platform. I'm now using it on my Incredible and am similarly impressed. Great support and feedback, too.
    07-21-2010 07:44 PM
    Sounds similar to Settings Profile, which I use. But I'll take a look at this. Always interested to see if there's something better.

Edit: After visiting the web site listed above, I have to say it looks a LOT like Settings Profile. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I suppose the developer of SP should be very flattered.
    Phoneweaver has been around for ages on WM, so they probably did not really copy SP

That video is hysterical :lol:

I normally use Timerrific to set my profiles, however I like the idea of being able to change your ringtone within your profile too. However the 6.99 price tag is enough to keep me with an alternative like Timerrific or settings profile.
    I was using Timerrific also, but it seemed my phone was somewhat sluggish at times and Timerrific was the only app I could point to - so I removed it and things got better. Phoneweaver seems to run very smooth so far. If you go to their website, you can buy it via MobiHand for $4.99.
    07-21-2010 10:21 PM
    I've been using PhoneWeaver on the Windows Mobile platform for a few years; it was (and is!) a great product for that platform. I'm now using it on my Incredible and am similarly impressed. Great support and feedback, too.
    That's why I just bought it I trusted this program on WinMo so when it was released for Android I had to have it. I paid the full market price just to make updates easier to get.
    07-24-2010 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD