Photo app with folders

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the evo and i use 3dgallery i think its made by filkie. Just do a search on the market for it.

Of course u would already have to have the folders setup, this app just displays the photos buly folders, not all at once...

*This was posted from my Evo 4G using Tapatalkpro! Great app, if you want to browse and post through many dfferent forums*

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I went into the native X settings, files and created a folder there, named 2010. Then moved some other folders with pix into the 2010.
It sorta crashed my X..first time...had to take battery out cause it wasn't responding. althought it did say 'move complete'.
After a good reboot, I can go back into files and it shows them all in the right place.
BUT, when I go into the gallery widget, the stock one, they are all in separate folders like they were and the 2010 folder isn't there...in the gallery.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
BUT, when I go into the gallery widget, the stock one, they are all in separate folders like they were and the 2010 folder isn't there...in the gallery.
That's how the Gallery works. If there's no photo in a folder you won't see the folder. In other words, a folder with subfolders but no photos will not be listed in the Gallery.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
So, I want to open 'gallery' and see some folders named '2010' and one named '2009' then inside the 2010 folder I want to see a some folders named 'graduation' and 'St. Augustine'.

How do I do that? Or can I?

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey droidntn, just wanted to post a possible solution to your question. I'm currently using an app called "Homepipe" to view/access all of my pictures, as well as, other docs, music files, Itunes podcasts, etc. right from my home computer to my Droid Eris. Check it out at www.homepipe.net to see if it may be helpful to you. Also, regarding how to setup picture folders, this software actually allows you to view your pictures in folders just as you have them setup on your pc, no need to setup addditional folders on your phone. The only thing is that this app runs via 3G or WIFI only. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma