Hey everyone, just wondering what apps you guys and gals are using to get ringtones.
    im trying to figure out wich one I should get.
    post up your expirences with them please
    07-20-2010 10:13 AM
    go to the market and get zedge app you can dl ringtones and wallpapers right to your phone for free,also get ringdroid it will let you take any mp3 on your phone cut out what ever section you want and make it your own ringtone these are the best in my opinon.
    Rxracer likes this.
    07-20-2010 10:28 AM
    Alternatively if you want to make your own with the music or sounds on your device, get Ringdroid, which is a free app that allows you to cut music into ringtones.
    07-20-2010 12:11 PM
    Cool thanks for the zedge reco
    07-20-2010 09:07 PM
    I just use Audacity and do it on my PC then dump the newly created ringtone in my ringtone folder on my SD card.
    07-20-2010 09:11 PM
    Ive been using a different app called RingTone 2.9 but its not very good they dont have a very good system of searching for tones Im going to give Zedge a shot and see if its any better

*after trying zedge I did not like the app I want more songs from the radio not so much random noises personally I am still using the ringtone section from crackberry and emailing them to my self
    07-20-2010 09:28 PM