Updating Apps On Droid X

droidX1991

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
How do I update apps from the market? I used to have an iPhone and it would tell me when I needed to update an app... I cant find it on my DX. Please help?

Nebilim

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
download Appbrain (if you dont already have from the Market) and launch appbrain and select manage my apps then sync with appbrain. it will connect and see if you have any updates. if you do they will show up on your screen

DocSavag

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
You can also see the apps that have updates by going to the Market, pressing the menu button on the phone and selecting downloads. It will show you all the apps you have installed and if there are any updates for any of them they will appear at the top of the list with an indication that they have an "update available"

nalpakj

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
On my dinc I get a notification when there are updates available. I thought I had seen an option to turn on/off this feature but can't find it right now. Is this standard or part of Sense?

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
This will get even easier and more intuitive in a few weeks when 2.2 drops and the auto-update-all functionality is included. So just spend a few weeks checking in with the market from time to time (or using Appbrain) until then.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
as said, you should get an update notification, but you can always check by opening market and selecting downloads

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams