App to record phone calls?

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Are there any apps to record phone calls? I've been searching AppBrain and I can't find any. I sure hope so cuz my insurance company is about to be in a world of hurt

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: Ntchwaidumela

Crimson

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
How were you searching ... lol ... I found these with 1 click :

Call Recorder - Android app on AppBrain

Phone Recorder - Android app on AppBrain

Dont forget ... Recording someone without them knowing is inadmissable in court ... so be creative.;)

Well obviously I suck at life lol... Thanks a bunch man. I'm gonna try them out...

As far as the local aws, I'm not too sure, but I'm just gonna say it flat out in the beginning of the call. This way either it'll prevent them from lying out their filthy asses again or they will lie and then as I said... they'll be in a world of hurt lol..

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well obviously I suck at life lol... Thanks a bunch man. I'm gonna try them out...

As far as the local aws, I'm not too sure, but I'm just gonna say it flat out in the beginning of the call. This way either it'll prevent them from lying out their filthy asses again or they will lie and then as I said... they'll be in a world of hurt lol..

I just remembered I downloaded Caller ID Faker and not only can you fake the number that they see but you can also record the conversation and it will automatically email it to you ... The great thing about this app is that you can give them ANY number you choose ... The app has some other features also but Recording the conversation is one of them for sure.

Reactions: Ntchwaidumela

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
From the reviews, it seems like the previously mentioned apps aren't working too well these days. Any better apps recommended to record BOTH sides of a conversation even when using a bluetooth earpiece?

acruisingfool

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded CAll Recorder - Total from Killer Mobile on HTC Inspire 4G and it works great without the speakerphone. I even paid for that phone call recorder widget and refunded it in 5 minutes due to the quality

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Does Call Recorder work when using a Bluetooth earpiece? Does it work for the Evo 3D? Any other apps proven to work WITHOUT having to use the speakerphone to record BOTH sides of the conversation?

rcodey

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

It is legal in NJ.

sigmacel

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Android does not provide the ability to record the other side of the call.The only way to record it is put the phone on the speaker.This is how all the phone recording apps work.

You can give a try to ActionWorks which can do it automatically for you every time you get a call.

We have a condition call incoming call where you can filter which call to intercept and a action call Recrod audio.

Download

Android market : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sigmacel.actionsworksfree&feature=more_from_developer
App brain : ActionWorks Lite - Android app on AppBrain

sigmacel

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Android does not provide the ability to record the other side of the call.The only way to record it is put the phone on the speaker.This is how all the phone recording apps work.

You can give a try to ActionWorks which can do it automatically for you every time you get a call.

We have a condition call incoming call where you can filter which call to intercept and a action call Recrod audio.

Download

Android market : https://market.android.com/details?i...from_developer
App brain : ActionWorks Lite - Android app on AppBrain

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12