Is There Any Way AT ALL to Accept Calendar Invites???

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i keep getting calendar invites sent to my gmail, but for the life of me i can't figure out a way to accept any of them from the phone. the gmail app doesn't seem to be able to do it, and the phone's web browser can't seem to do it either

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
gmail auto accepts nothing for me. someone sends me an invite via outlook to my gmail account, and gmail basically has no idea what to do with it. i can't accept, decline, propose new time, etc. like i can with the web version.

MrsV2005

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
this is very frustrating. I just moved over from a blackberry and I never had any issues using my live.com account. Now that I switched to gmail I have to use a PC to respond to calendar invites. Grrrr.

watersrules

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
on my droid i have to go into the calendar app, select the event i just invited myself to, and choose to accept it that way... it automatically hits the calendar, but i wish it would just auto accept it

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Is this the reason for the ?'s next to events I input through my phone when looking at the calendar on the web? It IS pretty frustrating that it does that...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7