I like handcent a lot but then it started interferring with my phone and I had to remove it.
    At my workplace, you have to click on that 'accept' button on the wifi screen if you connect to that hotspot there. After installing handcent, that screen went away and I was unable to get into any wifi.
    For instance, Pandora would just popup this strange looking black script that sort of read like the acceptance statement, but it looked odd and you couldn't click accept.
    After deleting the handcent app, this all went away and it returned to normal.
    Any of you have any problems like this?
    07-20-2010 09:55 PM
    I like handcent a lot but then it started interferring with my phone and I had to remove it.
    At my workplace, you have to click on that 'accept' button on the wifi screen if you connect to that hotspot there. After installing handcent, that screen went away and I was unable to get into any wifi.
    For instance, Pandora would just popup this strange looking black script that sort of read like the acceptance statement, but it looked odd and you couldn't click accept.
    After deleting the handcent app, this all went away and it returned to normal.
    Any of you have any problems like this?
    I have Handcent and just started up Pandora just fine. I was fine with wifi at my house but I don't have any 'accept' button that I have to click.
    07-20-2010 10:21 PM
    I'd suggest reporting this problem to Handcent, so they can look into a fix.
    07-21-2010 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD