If you're not using this app, you should. lol. Really useful.

JuicePlotter Demo Video
    07-21-2010 09:41 AM
    people have posted lots of reviews on this. i think coolest feature is how much battery life you have left, also, when you plug it into the power adaptor it tells you how much time it will take to fully charge which i didn't see mentioned in the video.

my phone lasts me all day w/ regular use thats about 10-11 hours before i start getting messages to recharge the phone. Before this i had a regular battery widget and i felt like i was always recharging the phone because i was paranoid, but this app works for me best.
    07-21-2010 09:49 AM
    Completely agree man. And you're right, the charging time is a great feature. Can't believe I forgot to mention it!
    07-21-2010 12:16 PM
    I'm trying this out but I don't see a "charge time", perhaps I don't have enough data/history. I've only had installed a couple hours.

Also is anyone using their battery saver program (not sure of the exact name)?
    07-21-2010 12:45 PM
    that's exactly it, i think you have to give it several hours or even a day then it will start to display information, at first i thought it wasn't working but just give it time. I no longer care for battery percent apps or widgets, this one tells you exactly how much time.

Also, another cool thing is to see the difference between plugging phone to usb cable on pc and plugging it via wall charger. HUGE DIFFERENCE! in charging that is.
    07-21-2010 12:56 PM
    Personally I like SystemPanel but I will check out JuicePlotter and see what its all about. I am moving this to the Android Applications Forum so the OP can share with all the other Androids. Carry on

Later,
    Dave
    07-21-2010 01:09 PM
    I found the charge time I guess it just took a few minutes after I plugged it in.
    07-21-2010 01:28 PM
    Personally I like SystemPanel but I will check out JuicePlotter and see what its all about. I am moving this to the Android Applications Forum so the OP can share with all the other Androids. Carry on

Later,
    Dave
    Thanks Dave

And yeah I use SystemPanel in conjunction. Nothing matches SystemPanel in sheer amount of information, but I use them both in conjunction with each other. SP will track usage, but doesn't give estimates like this, and the widget definitely is what makes it actually useful.
    07-21-2010 06:09 PM
    I'll probably be doing a System Panel either tomorrow or this weekend

Here's today's demo. Its XiiaLive, easily the best internet radio station streaming app. Video demo for ya

XiiaLive Video Demo
    07-22-2010 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD