Any good clock widgets out there? I'm looking for something sort of like on the EVO Home Screen Clock.

I've downloaded 2 "Sense Clocks", and it only shows 1/2 of the clock, and won't allow you to change the size, etc.
    07-21-2010 08:00 PM
    beautiful widgets is the best one
    07-21-2010 08:04 PM
    beautiful widgets is the best one
    Just search for Beautiful Widgets in the marketplace?
    07-21-2010 08:12 PM
    I've read some issues with Beautiful Widgets in the market reviews. Anyone try this on the Droid X?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    07-21-2010 08:13 PM
    I've read some issues with Beautiful Widgets in the market reviews. Anyone try this on the Droid X?

I read the same thing, basically that it doesn't work half the time?

And it cost a bit of money!
    07-21-2010 08:22 PM
    using beautiful widgets on the droid x with their live weather wallpaper, and it works well. I don't know about it working "half the time", I haven't had any crash issues or anything. Only thing I've seen is that occasionally it will take an extra second to populate the widget when moving to the home screen. its $1.50, and you can get a refund if you don't like it. I hate paying for phone apps, like I probably bought a total of 10 in 2 years of owning an iphone, but I'm definitely happy with this purchase.
    07-21-2010 08:24 PM
    I've been running BW withLAUNCHER PRO AND do not have any issues. And yes its in the market.
    07-21-2010 08:41 PM
    I bought it but I keep getting a download unsuccessful when it tries to authorize my purchase. Out shows I purchased it so I guess the Marketplace is having a brain fart I'll try it again in a little.

PS: I had to add fart to swypes dictionary it was not in it lol

07-21-2010 08:52 PM
    beautiful widgets with launcherpro and no issues on the droid X. Had a small issue for a few days with the temp not updating but it was fixed and not a big deal.
    07-21-2010 09:30 PM
    I think the temp issue is on Google's side. I wish the dev would give the option of using an alternative weather provider. Or just change to Accuweather.
    07-21-2010 10:17 PM
    beautiful widgets or my personal favorite "sense" style one is fancy widget although i think it might have been removed. i use both depending on what look i feel like
    07-21-2010 10:30 PM
    I can not download Beautiful Widgets from the market I can download other apps but not this I keep getting download unsuccessful. If it won't work by tomorrow I'm getting a refund.

07-21-2010 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD