List your favorite Music app. or questions

Nirvana328

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
What music app would someone here recommend for listening to either internet radio or streaming music. I used AOR (Android Online Radio) for this, but after doing a hard reset on my droid I can no longer find the app on the market, so any recommendations?

Try searching for "A Online Radio" in the Market

jhw1009

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Locate A Person

I am new to this forum and wonder if someone can help. I am looking for an Android application that can locate a person. I mean locate her physical location. Since she cannot talk, if she can wear a cell phone (say Android phone) and if I can call her to locate her or via other means. Thanks

jhw1009

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I think there's one called RockOn or something like that - it's not available in the market. It looks pretty cool but I haven't tried it yet. Anybody know what I'm talking about or used it? I tried to download it but my poor old Eris is running low on internal memory.... Also, it doesn't appear to have playlists, and I need playlists.

RockOn | SlideME

sinemax

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the Droid X with installed music player. Is there any application that recognizes the "Genre"? I want to be able to pick "Jazz" and have the Droid play all of the music that is of that Genre. I do not want to have to make a play list or go to the trouble of selecting artist. All help greatly appreciated.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I have the Droid X with installed music player. Is there any application that recognizes the "Genre"? I want to be able to pick "Jazz" and have the Droid play all of the music that is of that Genre. I do not want to have to make a play list or go to the trouble of selecting artist. All help greatly appreciated.

MixZing will. I'm sure others will, but I use this one so I know for certain it will.

RobertInCypress

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Lithium music player now instead of doubleTwist. I had problems with the desktop program interfacing with my phone. I find it just as easy to drag & drop files after I clean up the mp3 tags myself.