I know there are apps to switch to vibrate by timer, but is there one that will also control bluetooth, wifi and GPS by schedule or by location? I need to manage my battery better but id like these things to happen seamlessly.
    07-23-2010 05:52 AM
    Look for "Profile" in the Market. It's $2, but it's totally worth it.

It lets you set your wifi, wireless network, GPS, bluetooth, even your volume levels by schedule.
    Clemsonpablo likes this.
    07-23-2010 06:18 AM
    Settings Profiles is the name of another app like this. You can set a wide array of conditions to trigger various settings. You also give the conditions priorities so that it can take precedence if there are multiple conditions at the same time.
    07-23-2010 06:49 AM
    Y5 will take care of your WiFi needs. Not sure about a BT app though.
    07-23-2010 06:52 AM
    I tried profile and refunded. I didn't particularly care for the method of setting up the scheduling, and some of the limitations it was imposing ie: there should either be an option to build hat you want to control piece by piece or either allow you to set items in his set list to default. Ill have to give others a shot
    07-23-2010 07:39 AM
    I use Locale including some of the available plugins. Not sure what it costs, but it works for me.
    07-23-2010 08:01 AM