Need app to time how long I spend on the tablet every day

Indigoquilter

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I have problems with RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) in my hands and wrists, and as a result I have to be very careful about how much I use my hands. I have a programme on the laptop which times how long I spend typing every day, and I use a stopwatch whenever I do any sewing. I have discovered the fun way that using a tablet also makes my hands and wrists flare up, which is another way of saying that I got my shiny new Nexus 7 ten days ago, fell madly in love with it, and am now back to living in a wrist splint with anti-inflammatory patches on.

Is there an app which can simply time how much time I spend using the tablet every day? I presume it would do this by noting down actual interaction with the tablet, since something which includes time with the tablet asleep would be useless. It also needs to be restarting every day, rather than just adding it all up continuously, and coming on automatically when I turn the tablet on. It shoudl also be something where I can look at it without too much trouble, so that I can see how much time I've spent on the tablet that day and whether it's time to give it a rest. What sort of apps should I be looking at?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01