I just tried to enter an event into my calendar that requires a reminder every two weeks. Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be an every other week option. Can anyone recommend a calendar app that would allow me to do this?
    Thanks so much!!!
    07-24-2010 11:19 AM
    I have a reminder every three weeks that needs to be set and I sync my Evo calendar with my Gmail calendar. I've found if I create the event in my Gmail calendar and select WEEKLY, it will ask you to select the weekly frequency. When it syncs with my Evo, I get the reminder every 3 weeks at the time I've selected. Hope this addresses your specific question.
    07-24-2010 12:19 PM
    ^^ What he said.

Google Calendars let you set it up like that, i think it can only be done via the web interface though for some reason...but its no biggie since it requires it only be done once ...

I have two alternating 2 week reminders to take out my garbage to the curb and if its recycling or yard debris week
    07-24-2010 01:45 PM
    Is there any other option? I dont have a computer to sync with right now and i dont use google calendar (assuming thats a computer hing,right??).
    07-24-2010 02:27 PM
    You have a computer in your hands with the Evo. Just go to the full google site and set your calendar there with the 3 week reminder. It's not available in any app yet, and I've tried about every calendar I can find. My favorite is Jorte. Amazing calendar app.
    shani mehatzri likes this.
    07-24-2010 04:31 PM
    As others have said via the Google site. I use a combination of Got To Do and Pure Calendar for tasks that repeat every 2 weeks (or any frequency you need) but it is not ideal as I would like all appointments to be in the Calendar properly. Definitely a strange feature of the Android (and Sense which is based on the Android one) Calendar. Needs fixing so that any repeat period can be set.
    07-24-2010 08:56 PM