Developers Please

Mister869

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please develop an Android app like BerryBuzz for BlackBerry.

It is by the best app that any platform offers.

Essentially it allows phones with LED light to create custom notifications using LED. Missed calls, incoming calls, (multiple) emails, SMS, mms, Facebook, battery, Twitter, etc....... Can all have custom colors and pulse.

I am pleading with Bell Share who makes the original, but they pretty much specialize in BB apps.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I came from a blackberry and that is the best app that I miss the most, along with Ubertwitter (wish it was on Android especially with the new version). Android has a Blink LED app, but I believe it only works on Android phones with trackballs. I know it doesn't work on the Evo.

maildroiddev

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I understand the idea to have a one in all application to do this, but due to the vast application suite, this is difficult. Every application would have to generate some form of broadcast to let this application know and not all apps will do that. I know missed call, incoming calls, sms, and battery should be doable as that is at the OS level. However, there are multiple facebook, email, and twitter apps. Having said that, many apps support this feature right away. For example Handcent supports different color LED for SMS. MailDroid (ok, so this is a plug, sorry), supports different LED rules per email account. I am sure other apps support this as well.