Dialer app

cmax

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Can some one recommend me a good looking dialer app .something that look better than the stock one. Thanks in. advance

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Dialer One for sure. Allows t-9 searching of contacts/phone #'s, and allows speed dialing ect. What the built in dialer should be.

takephone#AC

Aug 23, 2009
www.shsh.com
Hi,

If I may suggest - my own aTAKEphONE app is another alternative.

It's not free, but I think it's worth the price - $3.

atp_system_wallpaper.gif

T9 smart search, Fast & easy favorites, call-log and a dial-by-photo !

All of these and more...

You can get it at the Android Market, or download a full featured 30 days trial: http://www.shsh.com/products/tkphand124_003_shsh.apk

Thanks !

as4life

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to get dialer one to show facebook pics? I have facebook contacts synced and pics show on stock dialer. I'm currently running CM6 on Evo

takephone#AC

Aug 23, 2009
www.shsh.com
Anyway to get dialer one to show facebook pics? I have facebook contacts synced and pics show on stock dialer. I'm currently running CM6 on Evo

Hi,

Problem is because of Facebook privacy implementation (yes - they DO have something like that...), 3rd party applications (such as Dialer One, aTAKEphONE, etc.) can not gain access to these details (like images).

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

atp_system_wallpaper.gif

All of these and more...

You can get it at the Android Market, or download a full featured 30 days trial: http://www.shsh.com/products/tkphand124_003_shsh.apk

Thanks !

Now that is a nice dialer replacement, one question is there a way to over ride the in call screen also?

cmax

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

atp_system_wallpaper.gif

All of these and more...

Thanks !
very nice! One ques is there a way to make this your default dialer?

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
very nice! One ques is there a way to make this your default dialer?

The stock dialer is just an icon that can be changed out ... Simply remove the stock dialer icon from your homescreen and replace it with the new dialer icon ... As for the default ... when the system wants to carry out a function using the dialer ... A list of options will pop up ... simply check "use as default" then tap the dialer you want to use .

takephone#AC

Aug 23, 2009
www.shsh.com
Hi all,

Thanks for your kind words.

When some user ask about use as default, they mean replacing the built-in app launched when you tap the phone icon located on the launcher on a small pad at the bottom (this is for some HTC devices, as well as devices running OS 2.2 (Froyo).

The problem with those is the OS has the built-in dialer hard coded to launch for that button, so no 3rd party app can override this. Only solution for now is to add aTAKEphONE icon above it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12