Notes app synced between two phones

cd36

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey so both me and my girlfriend have HTC one X's and we both use the built in notes widget on it.

For those not familiar with it the widget takes up the entire screen and shows an individual note. You can swipe up and down to flip between notes and tap on a note to go into it and edit it.

The thing is we want these notes to sync between phones, so we can have a common shopping list, general notes, etc.

The built in note widget can sync with ever note, but ever note won't do what we want, as I can share a note with her but she can't edit it, as far as I can tell.

I think Google drive could give us the syncing that we want, but is there a widget available for it that is like the HTC one x note widget?

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey so both me and my girlfriend have HTC one X's and we both use the built in notes widget on it.

For those not familiar with it the widget takes up the entire screen and shows an individual note. You can swipe up and down to flip between notes and tap on a note to go into it and edit it.

The thing is we want these notes to sync between phones, so we can have a common shopping list, general notes, etc.

The built in note widget can sync with ever note, but ever note won't do what we want, as I can share a note with her but she can't edit it, as far as I can tell.

I think Google drive could give us the syncing that we want, but is there a widget available for it that is like the HTC one x note widget?

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Catch Notes is a good app to look into as well. IDK if it will fit your needs but it might be worth you looking into. I used to use it but now I use Evernote because I like the desktop client for it.

brandsberg

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Use the Our Groceries app. Install on each phone, make your lists and they will automatically sync when either of you makes a change. We use it for a lot more than groceries. We have it installed on both cell phones, tablets and laptop so everyone in the family can see the lists and make changes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007