Never on time, temp wrong, seems like its not updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0m0n

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well I cant seem to figure out why on my Droidx Beautiful Widget Clock/Weather are always out of time?
When I check the time against the device's time up in the notification bar its always slower and most of the time by about 30 minutes.
I don't seem to remember this with my Droid or Incredible.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Is there a fix or anything that I can do to get this to keep the right time, right temperature?

Thanks

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, you need to be careful with task killers. That "Kill all" button? Doing more harm than good. Task killers are best used like a scalpel, precisely, not like a chainsaw, killing everything willy-nilly.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Well I cant seem to figure out why on my Droidx Beautiful Widget Clock/Weather are always out of time?
When I check the time against the device's time up in the notification bar its always slower and most of the time by about 30 minutes.
I don't seem to remember this with my Droid or Incredible.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Is there a fix or anything that I can do to get this to keep the right time, right temperature?

Thanks

In Settings > Accounts and Sync do you have background data and Auto-sync checked?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Wow three post and counting. Would be nice if there was thread merging them. Last I heard it is a server problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch