I was hoping that the 'sync' button on the Android nook app would sync with my nook and display its bookmarks (or at least keep the last read page). Its kinda a pain having to remember or email the last read page to myself.

Has anyone had this same problem?
    07-27-2010 01:14 PM
    I was wanting the same thing and couldn't get it to work. I could get the Nook for Android to sync last page read with my Nook for PC, but could not get the actual Barnes & Nobles Nook eReader to sync. I sent a support email to B&N and their reply said that the Nook eReader does not sync last page read. I then asked if they plan to provide that feature in a future release and was kindly told that that information is proprietary and they could not answer the question. (Kinda sounded like they did).
    canonfaz likes this.
    07-27-2010 08:02 PM
    If you go to the B&N forums they say that is a feature they will be providing in the future. They also say they will be adding the ability to sideload books to the android app. I REALLY want the last page read sync. It's a pain going from Nook to my phone at work and back.
    canonfaz likes this.
    07-27-2010 09:27 PM
    Great. Thanks for the info guys. I Googled my issue, but I never thought to look at the Barnes and Noble site. Alot of the reviews for the app itself though mention the bookmark sync as a current feature - I guess its just a feature between the app and the desktop application.
    07-28-2010 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD