11-12-2014 04:35 AM
35 12
tools
    I have been using Setting Profiles for about a month. I have to go in every few days to repick the contacts I want to allow. It zapps them out every few days. I added a group (family) to all the contacts I want. If I pick group for the rule, it doesn't have any numbers associated with it, so I have to individually pick each one. I tried the back up and that didn't work. It saves the settings, but not the rule?!? So yesterday the wife tried calling a few hours after it should have gone on. My ringer was set to silent. At first I would have said it was me pushing the button down by mistake, but when I pushed the up volume, instead of going in steps it went immediately to the loudest so I believe it is the program. I love the idea of this program, but it is not working properly.
    mine is working fine. i am on a Hero running Froyo, and setting profiles is installed to internal memory. i had an issue at one time with another app so when setting profiles allowed me to show the profile in the status bar i enabled that. if an app is there then the system is less likely to end the app.
    09-12-2010 01:49 PM
    Just checked again. It was down to two numbers. I had to add the ones I wanted again. Realling ticking me off.
    09-12-2010 02:06 PM
    I have no problems with my "whitelist" either. Do you have the latest version?

There's a support area at probeez.com....might want to try that out. The devs are usually pretty responsive.
    09-13-2010 07:45 AM
    Hey I been searching and searching for an app to do this and I finally found it in Auto Ring.... It's very simple and straight forward just add contacts to white list simple as that. I tried profile settings just found all those rules and definitions to cumbersome. You can set it to ring for white list contacts for if you miss 2 calls in 60 secs for example...I like it a lot
    09-24-2010 10:51 AM
    Hey I been searching and searching for an app to do this and I finally found it in Auto Ring.... It's very simple and straight forward just add contacts to white list simple as that. I tried profile settings just found all those rules and definitions to cumbersome. You can set it to ring for white list contacts for if you miss 2 calls in 60 secs for example...I like it a lot
    Perfect!
    09-26-2010 11:47 PM
    I love the way you can toggle sms notifications for people on the white list on and off. Great and simple app. Perfect operation so far. Thanks again for the heads up!
    09-28-2010 11:44 AM
    I hope there is
    11-11-2014 07:06 PM
    Is there an app that will allow only certain numbers to come through when your ringer is turned off?
    11-11-2014 07:09 PM
    Is there an app that will allow only certain numbers to come through when your ringer is turned off?
    Check out an app called Silent Time.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-11-2014 07:32 PM
    Check out an app called Silent Time.

Posted via Android Central App
    Another one is Agent
    11-12-2014 04:35 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD