I'd been using an app that had Athene in it's name, it was a task killer type of app and seemed to be doing a nice job. It ran constantly in the upper left corner of the screen, but this morning when I started using my phone (EVO) it was gone. I figured it had crashed in spite of it never crashing before, but when I went to look for it I couldn't find it anywhere. There is not even a mention of it in the app store.

I wish I could remember it's entire name, but there are usually many more important things to file away in my mind each day and that was not on the list. Has anyone else ran into a missing app like this? I'm assuming it just got pulled from the Market and uninstalled, but I wonder if the Market pulled it or the developer.

I'm not positive, but this just popped into my mind... I think it might have been Athene Task Manager.

Well now I'm irked with myself. I found it after doing some extra digging inside of google. Now I need to see if I can kill the thread. There are way too many threads to have my worthless one cluttering things even more. Sorry guys.
    07-28-2010 09:26 AM
    Don't kill the thread. You've got me curious. Where was the app hiding, and what did you have to do to find it?
    07-28-2010 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD