Fixmo SmartWatch Beta

Dtim56

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
So I managed to get in on the beta testing and so far so good. Doesn't seem to adversely affect battery and some good options. However, I am playing around with the private contacts option and I'm not sure how to access sms from a contact marked as private. If I mark someone as private it removes them from the sms app but the only way I can find to read the messages again is to unmark them. Am I missing something? An option to view them within Fixmo would be good. Also, if a private contact messages me there is no form of notification, the only way to check is to remove them from private list and see if any new messages are there.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Fixmo SmartWatch Beta (Project Scrapped)

Sure didn't last long, they're scrapping the project.

Dear Fixmo SafeWatch Beta User,
Thank you for participating in our beta program. Your response has been invaluable.

Unfortunately, we are discontinuing Fixmo SafeWatch to focus on our enterprise solutions. Don't worry, its features won't be disappearing and you may catch a glimpse of them in the Fixmo Sentinel and SafeZone products.

You will continue to have access to Fixmo SafeWatch for the year! This means continued access to the Android application and web portal at console.fixmosafewatch.com.

Support for Fixmo SafeWatch will be unavailable starting Monday, April 29th, 2013; however, should you encounter any issues, do not hesitate to email us at support-swbeta@fixmo.com.

Should you wish to remove Fixmo SafeWatch from your device, please follow these steps:

1. Visit Settings

2. Go to Security

3. Go to Device Administrators

4. Deselect Fixmo SafeWatch

5. Go to Manage Applications

6. Go to Fixmo SafeWatch

7. Tap Uninstall

We hope you enjoyed your Fixmo SafeWatch experience and thank you for your participation in the beta program!

Regards,

The Fixmo SafeWatch team

? Fixmo
22375 Broderick Drive
Sterling, VA 20166
USA

Guess it's back to Avast for me.