So, what's the best one? I prefer paid apps because I detest ads, but right now I'm using Pocket Informant.
    03-03-2013 03:09 PM
    I use PI on my iPod Touch and because it syncs to Google, my phone calendar is always up to date. I prefer PI because it has a lot of flexible features. Coming from a Palm, every other calendar barely comes close to what I could do with that device but PI was the closest. And the Google calendar app left plenty to be desired - things that couldn't be edited or set without going to a computer. That's why I still use my PI on my iPod.

That said, I just learned about aCalendar. It's a skin for the Google calendar app that makes the Google calendar more like PI. I would give it a try. Now this is just for the calendar, not the task aspects or even interface with your contacts which PI and other paid apps provide.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    03-03-2013 05:44 PM
    P.S. No ads. They have a pay version that offers additions I don't need, but it's such a good app and not expensive, that I'll probably buy it just to show support. I won't buy PI for my phone though. Too expensive when I can use it easily from my iPod.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    03-03-2013 05:45 PM
    P.S. No ads. They have a pay version that offers additions I don't need, but it's such a good app and not expensive, that I'll probably buy it just to show support. I won't buy PI for my phone though. Too expensive when I can use it easily from my iPod.

I'm not quite feeling it yet for PI on Android for some reason. Just not quite the same as on iOS.
    03-03-2013 05:57 PM
    This aCalendar is pretty good. Some things are odd, like looking at the event before going to edit mode, but it has a lot of PI features. Someone recommended "Business Calendar" but I haven't checked it out. I don't know if it's free or not.

03-03-2013 06:24 PM
    Jorte Calendar
    Jorte Inc.

4x5 Widget

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ce.jorte&hl=en
    03-03-2013 06:26 PM
    This aCalendar is pretty good. Some things are odd, like looking at the event before going to edit mode, but it has a lot of PI features. Someone recommended "Business Calendar" but I haven't checked it out. I don't know if it's free or not.

Business Calendar is good. Bit pricey, but seems quick and stable.
    03-04-2013 05:03 AM