Has anyone with a Droid X have issues with Google Goggles?

There are times when it will run fine, take the pics it needs to, scan, etc etc.

But then sometimes when I try to launch it, it does not even launch at all Specifically it'll look like it's launching and the screen will turn black, but then it just goes back to my homescreens.

Sometimes I can resolve it by turning my phone on and off, or sometimes by uninstalling and reinstalling.

Anyone else having this issue?
    07-29-2010 09:18 PM
    I'm not having issues, but then again I don't use it that much. I just can't find reasons to use it.
    07-29-2010 10:22 PM
    I've had problems with Google Goggles on the Droid X too. I've experience your problem where it just doesn't start but I've also had a problem where it takes the picture but never scans the picture. You can tell that it took the picture because it goes black for awhile but then it just comes back to the camera.

I've been really considering changing it with Barcode Scanner on my home screen since it appears to be faster and the only thing I've really used Google goggles for is Barcodes.
    07-30-2010 10:13 AM
    I've had problems with Google Goggles on the Droid X too. I've experience your problem where it just doesn't start but I've also had a problem where it takes the picture but never scans the picture. You can tell that it took the picture because it goes black for awhile but then it just comes back to the camera.

I've been really considering changing it with Barcode Scanner on my home screen since it appears to be faster and the only thing I've really used Google goggles for is Barcodes.
    Because of the issues, I use Barcode Scanner only too. Perhaps it's a compatibility issue with the DX and the next Goggles update will resolve this (whenever that comes).
    07-30-2010 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD