Sorry if this is a newb question but I searched and couldn't find the answer. Anyway, I accidentally added a forum to my faves in the Tapatalk pro app and now for the life of me I cant figure out how to get rid of it (the forum I added not the app). Is there a way to remove entries from the favorite forums list?
    07-30-2010 07:04 AM
    If you have the latest version installed, you should be able to hit the
    delete key that is located to the right of the logo and description.
    07-30-2010 08:18 AM
    That's odd when I tried that the first time it didn't work but this time it did lol. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    07-30-2010 08:24 AM
    Just took a screen shot.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    07-30-2010 08:27 AM
    That's odd when I tried that the first time it didn't work but this time it did lol. Thanks for the help.

Glad you got it working.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    07-30-2010 08:27 AM
    Also, on most things Android, if you long press on the item, a menu pops up.
    07-30-2010 05:59 PM
    Also, on most things Android, if you long press on the item, a menu pops up.
    True however long pressing, unfortunately, doesn't give the option of deleting a forum.

07-30-2010 06:17 PM
    True however long pressing, unfortunately, doesn't give the option of deleting a forum.

Thanks, I just checked it. The dev must have taken that function out when the delete icon was added.
    07-30-2010 07:21 PM
    Thanks, I just checked it. The dev must have taken that function out when the delete icon was added.
    Oddly enough I would prefer a long press option over the icon lol.

07-30-2010 08:38 PM
    Found this thread via Google search...

I've tried the delete button time and time again but it just loads the forum.

HTC Hero with Android 2.1update1.
    02-15-2011 08:16 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I must be going crazy. I have Tapatalk 2 and yes there is a delete icon to delete the entire account such as android central, xda, etc., but the individual forums within those accounts that I have added to favorites have no delete icon. I just want to delete several individual forums not the entire account. I tried deleting the entire account, but when I reestablished it and signed into the forum the favorites were all still there. Grrr.
    05-24-2013 02:56 PM
    Nevermind. Long press brings up the unsubscribe menu. I could have sworn I tried long pressing before and it didn't work, but now it does.
    05-24-2013 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD