10-27-2013 12:41 PM
28 12
tools
    There is one feature missing that keeps this from being the BEST online music app on my phone.

Let me walk through this- the main screen there are two buttons on the top "Personal | vMusic".
    I can perform an artist search from "Personal". I can view the vMusic artists from the "vMusic" button.

When I view a vMusic Artist... I get this totally great list of albums by the artist, with playlists for each album already set.
    When I view a Personal Artist... I get 3 tabs for "Song | Video | Artist".
    - Songs & Video are what you'd expect. But Artist is just a repeat of the Songs tab? I cannot view Albums by Artist.

I use TinyShark right now to stream Albums online. I do a search for Artist+Album, I get a list (unsorted w many duplicates) of all songs from that Album. I can sort the list by Track #, and manually put together a playlist of a specific Album by a specific Artist.

The way the vMusic Artists is displayed is how I'd want to see Personal Artists I do a search for displayed... otherwise I just have a pre-defined list of dozen or so Artists, most of with I am not interested in.

Its a great app, but with this feature added it would by #1 top app.
    04-15-2013 09:18 AM
    Thank you oralius.
    That is very useful comment.
    We will try to fix this problem soon.
    04-17-2013 10:18 AM
    I cannot seem to get this on google play, I have on my tablet but now can't download for my new phone, any help would be great..
    10-27-2013 12:41 PM
28 12