vMUSIC - THE BEST MUSIC APP FOR ANDROID

feedback vmusic

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
The easiest way to access the largest music and video library from anywhere. Rather than selling you MP3s and music vidoes, vMusic lets you stream unlimited songs from a huge library with more than 15 Milion Songs and Videos.
Features:
- Search and play songs and videos
- Bookmark your farovite music videos
- Billboard music charts
- Save music to SD Card
- Song quality: 128 kbps and 320 kbps
- Share your favorite songs on Facebook and Twitter.
- Lyrics and Artist info
Market: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../apps/details?id=vnapps.vmusic&token=Otv90rgm
Price : Free

screen1.png
screen2.png
screen3.png

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

oralius

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
this is a great app. I love music and it help me to search many songs in a short time. Which can types of android this app run in?

feedback vmusic

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Search result in vMusic is seperated into 3 tabs: mp3, video, singer name.
I don't know why you can't find your songs. Can you give me a sample song which you couldn't find it?

NoraMelua

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm a big music buff and will definitely try this out. I have a rather strange taste (as my friends always tell me, I'm mostly into Progressive Rock and Metal) and I'm curious as to how good the search results are.

NoraMelua

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Looks (and sounds) good so far! I like the configurable bitrate and the possibility to filter results by artist, song title or video. My only minor gripe is the sluggish list scrolling on my Nexus 7. But apart from that it's a really cool app. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12