Hi AC forum members,

I'm usually a lurker around here, reading everyones wonderful advice and insights, but I thought I'd return the many favors by sharing something I found today. I stumbled across an app through OMGDroid called Spatio, which is a minimalistic Facebook/Twitter app. It's still in Beta, so it's not totally functional yet, but I think it shows huge potential and might finally be the app to replace the official Facebook app on my phone once it's fully operational.

I've posted a link to the review on OMGDroid as well as a link to the .apk download. Hope you enjoy checking it out!

Review: Spatio; a Clean, Holo, Social Client

Spatio.apk | App by omg.droid for Nexus 4
    03-12-2013 10:28 PM
    Thank you for the shout-out!

Just wanting to let you all know that we've released v1.0 on Play Store today.
    It includes several bug fixes (including some mentioned in the review) and performance improvements over the previous beta versions.
    We're still missing some features, we know, but we're doing our best to add more in the future versions.

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tiolabs.spatio (or just search Spatio on the Play Store app)

We also want to point out that this is a Facebook app.
    Yes, we also have support for posting on Twitter accounts, but we don't plan to add more Twitter features.
    04-17-2013 01:08 PM