Zune/WMP music sync with Doubletwist

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I can't get the doubletwist software to import my playlists from zune/wmp. I haven't even gotten to the point where I can sync music to my Evo (running leaked 2.2).

If doubletwist isn't the best solution, do any of you know a better solution for syncing the zune player?

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in this, also.

Of course, I wouldn't expect DRM-protected music I've downloaded from the Zune Marketplace to play within any Android music player....and I don't expect Microsoft to ever release a music player for Android that could play this music (but we can always hope).

However, it would be nice to be able to sync all of my *non-DRM-protected* music within Zune (from ripped CDs, purchased MP3s, etc.) with my Android device.

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in this, also.

Of course, I wouldn't expect DRM-protected music I've downloaded from the Zune Marketplace to play within any Android music player....and I don't expect Microsoft to ever release a music player for Android that could play this music (but we can always hope).

However, it would be nice to be able to sync all of my *non-DRM-protected* music within Zune (from ripped CDs, purchased MP3s, etc.) with my Android device.

My zunepass music works on my droid x... i just use wmp to sync them, its not auto sync but it works. I don't really want my entire music collection on my phone anyways, that's what my zune is for! :p hana. I was surprised that they play in my phone! They stopped working once bc my license expired but i just opened zune and resyncd my phone.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
My zunepass music works on my droid x... i just use wmp to sync them, its not auto sync but it works. I don't really want my entire music collection on my phone anyways, that's what my zune is for! :p hana. I was surprised that they play in my phone! They stopped working once bc my license expired but i just opened zune and resyncd my phone.

Interesting...I'm gonna have the give that a try on my EVO. I never tried because I didn't think it would work.

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Interesting...I'm gonna have the give that a try on my EVO. I never tried because I didn't think it would work.

Yeah I didn't think it would work either but I pulled up WMP to put some music on it and all my zune music was there so I tried it and it works! Just can't assign them to ringtones or anything.