I can't get the doubletwist software to import my playlists from zune/wmp. I haven't even gotten to the point where I can sync music to my Evo (running leaked 2.2).

If doubletwist isn't the best solution, do any of you know a better solution for syncing the zune player?
    07-31-2010 12:51 PM
    I am using windows 7 64bit btw.
    07-31-2010 01:04 PM
    I'm interested in this, also.

Of course, I wouldn't expect DRM-protected music I've downloaded from the Zune Marketplace to play within any Android music player....and I don't expect Microsoft to ever release a music player for Android that could play this music (but we can always hope).

However, it would be nice to be able to sync all of my *non-DRM-protected* music within Zune (from ripped CDs, purchased MP3s, etc.) with my Android device.
    08-02-2010 07:01 PM
    This is how I do it:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...ia-player.html

It works pretty well, all things considered, though I wish it was even
    more like the Zune sync. I know I can display my DRM'd music in WMP, btw, but I haven't tried to sync it yet. Maybe that'll be next week's project.
    08-02-2010 08:54 PM
    I'm interested in this, also.

Of course, I wouldn't expect DRM-protected music I've downloaded from the Zune Marketplace to play within any Android music player....and I don't expect Microsoft to ever release a music player for Android that could play this music (but we can always hope).

However, it would be nice to be able to sync all of my *non-DRM-protected* music within Zune (from ripped CDs, purchased MP3s, etc.) with my Android device.
    My zunepass music works on my droid x... i just use wmp to sync them, its not auto sync but it works. I don't really want my entire music collection on my phone anyways, that's what my zune is for! hana. I was surprised that they play in my phone! They stopped working once bc my license expired but i just opened zune and resyncd my phone.
    08-02-2010 09:24 PM
    My zunepass music works on my droid x... i just use wmp to sync them, its not auto sync but it works. I don't really want my entire music collection on my phone anyways, that's what my zune is for! hana. I was surprised that they play in my phone! They stopped working once bc my license expired but i just opened zune and resyncd my phone.
    Interesting...I'm gonna have the give that a try on my EVO. I never tried because I didn't think it would work.
    08-02-2010 09:43 PM
    Interesting...I'm gonna have the give that a try on my EVO. I never tried because I didn't think it would work.
    Yeah I didn't think it would work either but I pulled up WMP to put some music on it and all my zune music was there so I tried it and it works! Just can't assign them to ringtones or anything.
    08-06-2010 02:23 PM
    I would give Translatum a try. It will transfer playlist and podcast from the Zune software. Its free and the second Beta has been released. you can see how it works on .
    AndroidPlusYou.com | Android Apps Blog
    09-26-2010 01:43 PM
    I guess you cannot find a source for translatum anymore.
    But "zunplex" ist doing more or less the same job:
    http://zunplex.blogspot.com/

if you cannot read the link, search for "zunplex and blogspot".
    Good luck!
    02-17-2012 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD