What are you using for podcasts?

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
PodTrapper, which was my podcast app on the BB is being ported over to android. It's not on the market yet and still in beta, but it is stable as far as I can tell and is an absolutely fabulous app. It can be sideloaded via the link below.

Podtrapper OTA download

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I used this on blackberry and it was great. How long till its out of beta?

FaerieInk

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
BeyondPod is working great for me. I too was a DrPodder user and Listen just didn't cut it. BeyondPod so far does everything I want it to do - auto update/downloading, delete older podcasts once a new one is downloaded, etc.

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

13curly

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
You can download the Beta from Podtrapper OTA download.

I downloaded the Beta on my new Epic. I do like the application - it's very close to Dr. Prodder in that I don't seem to be limited to the Podcasts I can import.

The only thing bugging me is that the controls on the page are extremely small. I guess I'll get used to it after a while, but I'm concerned about trying to navigate a podcast while driving.

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I use BeyondPod. I just recently switched to it from Listen. I wanted to try DoggCatcher. However with no trail (24 hours is not enough) I wasn't able to try it out.

So I went with BeyondPod after trying it for a week and really like it. Google Listen did everything I wanted except download/play Video podcast.

If you're just doing audio though Google Listen is a pretty good free option. I really like BeyondPod though.

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I use podtrapper. I purchased a full registered copy when I had my storm 1 then transferred it to my s2 and marcus had no problem transferring it to my new droid x. Well worth buying the full version.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Just regular old Google Listen.

Get em. Plays em. Deletes em.

Easy to manage as part of your Google Reader subscriptions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy