What are you using for podcasts?

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded google listen but having a hard time getting the up to date episodes of my favorite podcasts. i found podkast and watch a video on it anybody using this app? Double twist doesn't do Mac so I am hosed there too. Any other suggestions?

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I've been using doggcatcher and really like it. Would have preferred to stay with Listen but I just didn't like it.

Dfresh

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I use beyond podcast catcher I found it to be one of the better podcast catcher

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

scramer

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I just came from WebOS and liked DrPodder also; I am trying out Stitcher Podcast Radio (I recognize that one). Have you tried this?

mikejs78

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
PodTrapper, which was my podcast app on the BB is being ported over to android. It's not on the market yet and still in beta, but it is stable as far as I can tell and is an absolutely fabulous app. It can be sideloaded via the link below.

http://ota.versatilemonkey.com/ptalpha/

spun2u

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm using podtrapper which is in alpha right now and is far from complete and bug free.

I used podtrapper on my old Blackberry and I loved it. Hopefully the developers will get this program up to speed soon.

spun2u

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
PodTrapper, which was my podcast app on the BB is being ported over to android. It's not on the market yet and still in beta, but it is stable as far as I can tell and is an absolutely fabulous app. It can be sideloaded via the link below.

Podtrapper OTA download

You beat me to it. :D Podtrapper is a great app on the BB and it looks to be a great app on adroid also.

Disgustoid

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe I'm the only BeyondPod user here. Tried most of the other ones listed here, but BeyondPod worked the best for me.