I don't know if this is a problem with the Navigation app or Jellybean. My mother and I both have motorola droid razrs running Jellybean. Her navigation app works fine, but when I opened mine today the language was switched to some Arabic looking thing and I can't get it to change back. The app itself is in english, but when I hit the mic button and speak my destination it tried to recognize what I am saying as in this other language, not English. I made sure my OS system language is in English, and I can't figure out what to do from there. Anybody else have this problem or a solution? My navigation (which I use for work) is useless until I get this fixed. I have no time to type in the addresses manually.
    03-26-2013 12:16 PM
    I started getting the same problem a couple of days ago grrr Did you find out how to fix the problem?
    04-29-2013 01:59 PM
    Had same problem. It was caused by navigation app language setting. Opened navigation app, clicked speak destination. That showed that Arabic was selected. Clicked wrench upper right corner, then selected language. Changed to English and saved. Went to texting app and speech to text was back to English. Whew!
    05-29-2013 11:03 AM