SO I decided to try the Launcher Pro 0.7.1.0 and beautiful widgets as my home screen Clock and Weather, I have noticed launcher pro doing some weird things to phone after selecting my home buttons and shortcuts. The other night the bottom drawer went to all plus signs so I re added all my custom buttons and then the next morning they reverted back to my old settings...and now Beuatiful Weather will not update frequently it will freeze the time and be stuck at like 4 pm when its actually 9 pm.....any thoughts?
    08-02-2010 12:41 PM
    I did not like Launcher pro personally but I do have Beautiful Widgets and since the 3.0 update I like it more seems faster when I wanted to change skins and he now uses Accuweather
    08-02-2010 12:44 PM
    I dont' have Beautiful Widgets but I was going to buy it. However, based on the recent comments from users, the latest versions are horrible, so I'm holding off. The clock is stuck and doesn't update... I don't think there's anything on your side that you can do to fix it. The dev needs to fix the problems.
    08-02-2010 12:51 PM
    this is what i have goin till the fixes for BW. LauncherPro with the BW animations when unlock, and Fancy Widgets-
    08-02-2010 12:57 PM
    The other night the bottom drawer went to all plus signs so I re added all my custom buttons and then the next morning they reverted back to my old settings...
    The plus signs on the bottom of Launcher pro probably just meant that you swiped one way or another. There are multiple "dock" screens...you can have up to 3 I believe, so 15 total icons. Just swipe the dock icons and it'll switch to another. i personally disabled that so I wouldn't do it by accident. I like the 5 static ones.
    08-02-2010 01:07 PM
    haha yeah your icons did not disappear. you just swiped the dock to the next row. you get 3 rows of the dock, 15 schortcuts total. i love this feature as i use the hell out of it, putting all my frequent apps in the 3 rows of docks.
    08-02-2010 01:10 PM
    hahaha yeah I see it now.....there is such a large learning curve on these driod phones with so many settings for settings I get lost sometimes i can't figure out what I am setting settings for!!

but since I updated BW to the new version it seems laggy and slow....and i added Lpro the same day as the update.....
    08-02-2010 01:49 PM
    hahaha yeah I see it now.....there is such a large learning curve on these driod phones with so many settings for settings I get lost sometimes i can't figure out what I am setting settings for!!

but since I updated BW to the new version it seems laggy and slow....and i added Lpro the same day as the update.....
    BW definitely took a step back in the most recent update. By adding Accuweather, somehow it destroyed the rest of the application (slower, bad refresh, etc). We'll see if the DEV gets around to fixing it. I'm sure he/she will because it's been updated a million times in the last 9 months since I switched over to Android.
    08-02-2010 01:54 PM
    The update for BW today finally fixed out for me, clock working again!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-02-2010 02:02 PM
    LP (and more recently LP+) have worked very well on my X. I've been using it BW, and while the recent spate of BW updates haven't all been awesome, it's working just fine now on my phone.
    08-02-2010 02:19 PM
    Yea the bw update has corrected the Droid X time problem. Which is a good thing. There are memory and setttings in lpp you need to mess with. It's almost to the point u need a manual to configure it. Today LPP got a update for Calender widget. Dange I'm running Outa of real estate.
    08-02-2010 02:41 PM
    just updated both....we'll see what happens
    08-02-2010 03:30 PM
    Anyone else getting a lack of response when touching the temp? It should bring up the detailed 5-day forecast, but it seems to only work maybe 1 out of 5 times. The time and date application shortcuts are extremely responsive, but not the weather detail.
    08-02-2010 03:55 PM
    Aren't you supposed to touch the weather icon itself? On mine the temp doesn't trigger it, the sun/cloud/moon does.
    jthacker likes this.
    08-02-2010 04:22 PM
    The weather isn't updating for me on my stock Droid 2.1 and LauncherPro Plus.
    08-02-2010 04:45 PM
    The weather isn't updating for me on my stock Droid 2.1 and LauncherPro Plus.
    make sure u have 3G on and Location-
    08-02-2010 05:25 PM
    why does this LP Icon app need access to Phone Calls!?!?!?!
    08-02-2010 05:40 PM
    make sure u have 3G on and Location-
    Yes I have data and geolocation on.
    08-02-2010 05:43 PM
    I have a Droid X and have never had a problem with the clock or the weather on Beautiful Widgets..
    08-02-2010 06:51 PM
    Never an issues with time but did have a week the weather was stuck. Update to new weather site fixed that. Never had a issue with lp

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-02-2010 07:07 PM
    Aren't you supposed to touch the weather icon itself? On mine the temp doesn't trigger it, the sun/cloud/moon does.
    Ha...that's ridiculous. I was touching the wrong place nearly every time...no wonder it wouldn't work. I would hit the temp instead of the actual weather icon. I do still get the lack of response every once in a while, but it definitely helps when you actually touch the correct area.
    08-02-2010 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD