This app is OBD II diagnostic trouble code database. It contains more than 18000 error descriptions for your scanner.
    Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just choose your code and app will show you all supported descriptions. No Internet connection needed, no longer spend hours to search for single code description.

You can select and copy error description with simple long press on text, and then paste it in SMS, e-mail or wherever you want!

If your car supports OBDII, then you can already use more than 5000 generic OBDII codes. These codes are from P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX, B0XXX, C0XXX, U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX series.

Also there is a list of more than 13000 additional manufacturer specific codes.
    Supported manufacturers with specific codes:
    Acura
    Alfa Romeo
    BMW
    Buick
    Cadillac
    Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
    Citroen/Peugeot
    Daewoo
    Fiat
    Ford
    Geo
    GM
    Honda
    Hyundai
    Infinity
    Isuzu
    Jaguar
    Kia
    Lamborghini
    Land Rover
    Lexus
    Lincoln
    Mazda
    Mercedes
    Mercury
    Mini
    Mitsubishi
    Nissan
    Oldsmobile
    Opel/Vauxhall
    Plymouth
    Pontiac
    Porsche
    Saab
    Saturn
    Scion
    Subaru
    Suzuki
    Toyota
    Volskwagen Audi Group
    Volvo

Note that it is impossible to create complete OBD DTC database. Manufacturers are adding new codes and changing old ones. So if you cannot find your code or if you think that some code not correct anymore, please write us about it!

You can download FULL version of app for just $1.99 HERE

And if you want to try it for FREE, then you can use Lite version, which contains only 1853 error description (from P0001 to P099F). Download FREE version HERE
    Attached Thumbnails [FREE+PAID][APP] OBDII Error codes descriptions for your car!-obdii-screenshot-2.png   [FREE+PAID][APP] OBDII Error codes descriptions for your car!-obdii-screenshot-3.png  
    04-03-2013 02:27 AM
    This is a great idea, but me being a rookie to cars, how would one get the error code in the first place?

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    04-03-2013 02:41 AM
    This is a great idea, but me being a rookie to cars, how would one get the error code in the first place?
    You have to use OBDII scanner to read code from your car. There are plenty of them from $10 Bluetooth version, which can work with you Android device to display error code to very expensive autonomous OBDII reader/scanner. There are many people who use cheap scanners, which contains only main error descriptions, so they have to search other descriptions in Internet or apps like this. Even most expensive scanners don't contain full code database.
    04-03-2013 02:55 AM
    I understand the point of the app, what I'm asking is how do you get the codes off of a car? You mentioned Bluetooth, so I'm assuming that.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    04-03-2013 02:58 AM
    You mentioned Bluetooth, so I'm assuming that.
    Google for "ELM327" for example. It is the most popular and cheap thing now. There is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi versions of such scanners/
    04-03-2013 03:03 AM
    Database was updated.
    1. 3920 new codes for all General Motors automobiles
    2. 150 new codes for Subaru

And now app is accessible on Amazon App Store HERE and on Androidpit.com HERE
    04-13-2013 06:58 AM
    The new version with a revised interface.
    04-20-2013 02:12 PM