[FREE+PAID][APP] OBDII Error codes descriptions for your car!

Nomiel

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
This app is OBD II diagnostic trouble code database. It contains more than 18000 error descriptions for your scanner.
Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just choose your code and app will show you all supported descriptions. No Internet connection needed, no longer spend hours to search for single code description.

You can select and copy error description with simple long press on text, and then paste it in SMS, e-mail or wherever you want!

If your car supports OBDII, then you can already use more than 5000 generic OBDII codes. These codes are from P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX, B0XXX, C0XXX, U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX series.

Also there is a list of more than 13000 additional manufacturer specific codes.
Supported manufacturers with specific codes:
Acura
Alfa Romeo
BMW
Buick
Cadillac
Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
Citroen/Peugeot
Daewoo
Fiat
Ford
Geo
GM
Honda
Hyundai
Infinity
Isuzu
Jaguar
Kia
Lamborghini
Land Rover
Lexus
Lincoln
Mazda
Mercedes
Mercury
Mini
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Oldsmobile
Opel/Vauxhall
Plymouth
Pontiac
Porsche
Saab
Saturn
Scion
Subaru
Suzuki
Toyota
Volskwagen Audi Group
Volvo

Note that it is impossible to create complete OBD DTC database. Manufacturers are adding new codes and changing old ones. So if you cannot find your code or if you think that some code not correct anymore, please write us about it!

You can download FULL version of app for just $1.99 HERE

And if you want to try it for FREE, then you can use Lite version, which contains only 1853 error description (from P0001 to P099F). Download FREE version HERE

Attachments

• obdii-screenshot-2.png
    obdii-screenshot-2.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
  • obdii-screenshot-3.png
    obdii-screenshot-3.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
This is a great idea, but me being a rookie to cars, how would one get the error code in the first place?

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Nomiel

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
This is a great idea, but me being a rookie to cars, how would one get the error code in the first place?
You have to use OBDII scanner to read code from your car. There are plenty of them from $10 Bluetooth version, which can work with you Android device to display error code to very expensive autonomous OBDII reader/scanner. There are many people who use cheap scanners, which contains only main error descriptions, so they have to search other descriptions in Internet or apps like this. Even most expensive scanners don't contain full code database.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I understand the point of the app, what I'm asking is how do you get the codes off of a car? You mentioned Bluetooth, so I'm assuming that.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Nomiel

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Database was updated.
1. 3920 new codes for all General Motors automobiles
2. 150 new codes for Subaru

And now app is accessible on Amazon App Store HERE and on Androidpit.com HERE